Monday, June 22, 2009

Mischief in the garden

Hello everyone,

I saw my mom at the garden late this evening and she said there may have been some kids up to mischief earlier. She didn't see them, but she found toy guns scattered over by the pile of soil and the orchard. She said the watering can was smeared with dirt and she had to clean it out.

I was dropping off some flowers and noticed some wood and assorted junk on the wood pile. They had also piled wet mud on a piece of the black composter and it looks like mud was thrown on the church windows and wall. There were toy guns and a plastic knife scattered around the currants and beside the shed. They looked surprisingly real. What ever happened to the days when water guns were bright plastic and looked like toys instead of real weapons? I gathered up the ones I could see and tossed them into the dumpster. Strange that the kids didn't take their toys with them.

I didn't have time to do any clean-up but I should be there tomorrow and I'll tidy up then. greengate had a 25% off sale on Saturday so I picked up a new watering can to replace the one that was full of holes. I also got two more of those keys to turn on the water. I'll bring those tomorrow as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment